CIRCUITS AND CHARACTERISTICS
Canopy Donosti Aventura has 2 circuits and 1 DEMO section.
- DEMO CIRCUIT: Initiation or contact with the activity. It consists of 2 zip lines with a medium-low height of about 2 metres. This circuit is designed to learn how to use the equipment and the securing sistem to the course.
- CANOPY CIRCUIT : 14 zip lines and 3 challenges. A Monkey Pass (two cables through which you have to walk suspended about 6 metres above the ground), an Indiana Bridge in ascent (a net as a bridge between two platforms) and an Andean Bridge. The platforms are between 2.5 and 11 metres high but the sensation is higher on some of them due to the fact that we are on top of a mountain. The longest zip line is 80 metres long, from which you can enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of the Cantabrian Sea.
- ADVENTURE CIRCUIT: 9 challenges and 3 zip lines. You will find challenges such as bridges, nets and ropes. This circuit has the highest point of the park: A viewpoint 13 metres high from where you can enjoy magnificent views of Donostia.
- The circuits have a single price of 18 euros per person if you do one tour and 22 euros if you do both. Children under 15 years of age have a special rate of 19 euros for the two routes.
- In case you want to do a second round of a tour, the price is 2 euros.
- For groups of 10 people or more, the price of the activity is reduced by 2 euros per person.
- The experience lasts approximately 1.00 - 1.30 hours. It obviously depends on your own skills and how you manage during your stay at altitude.
- It is necessary to be at least 1.40m tall and 9 years old (approximate age) to be able to do the circuit in complete safety and comfort. It is compulsory to be accompanied during the circuit by a responsible adult with children up to 11 years of age.